Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Boris Goldowsky <bg...@cast.org> on 2018/03/01 21:31:04 UTC

Re: Redirect based on a header?

Thank you both for sending me looking in useful directions.
In case it is useful to others, here is what I ended up implementing:

getRootRequestMapperAsCompound().add(
	new IRequestMapper() {
		public IRequestHandler mapRequest(Request request) {
			if (request instanceof WebRequest) {
				if ("http".equals(((WebRequest) request).getHeader("x-forwarded-proto")))
					return new RedirectRequestHandler(HTTPS_URL, 301);
			}
			return null;
		}

		public int getCompatibilityScore(Request request) {
			return 1;
		}

		public Url mapHandler(IRequestHandler requestHandler) {
			return null;
		}
	});

Boris

On 2/23/18, 10:56 AM, "Andrea Del Bene" <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

    You might also find useful having a look at request cycle listener
    (class AbstractRequestCycleListener) which can be adopted to redirect
    the requests to https.