Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/12 08:16:01 UTC

Issue with jenkins account for camel-extra

Hi,

Apparently the jenkins account used for build camel-extra has been
hibernated "
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy3zxtum9h6if7k/Screenshot%202014-09-12%2008.11.58.png?dl=0".
Can somebody has look and check why it does not work anymore ?

Regards

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: Issue with jenkins account for camel-extra

Posted by Christoph Emmersberger <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

sorry for the inconvenience. The instance has been hibernated due to lack of activities.

I was quite busy the last couple of month and did therefore not find any time to work on camel-extra. Therefore we are also two releases (or actually three when you include the 2.14.0 tag) behind. Hope to get this resolved quickly.

Best,

Christoph