Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2003/03/20 08:08:49 UTC

Re: Please test catalog entity resolver (mac osx passes)

Le Jeudi, 20 mars 2003, à 07:15 Europe/Zurich, David Crossley a écrit :

> ...There are two samples at
> http://localhost:8888/samples/catalog/welcome

Hi David,

catalog-demo works fine here (mac osx 10.2.3, JDK 1.4.1_01) as far as I
can tell: all five entities in catalog-demo.xml are resolved correctly,
as well as the ones in the footer.

sdocbook-demo looks fine too after the required configuration, I see
three sections and the cocoon logo on the page.

-Bertrand

Re: Please test catalog entity resolver (mac osx passes)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le Jeudi, 20 mars 2003, à 08:51 Europe/Zurich, David Crossley a écrit :
>
>> ...By the way, how is your new Mac going (says me jealously)?
>>

> Just great - a mobile unix-based system combined with the cool desktop
> and media tools is a developer's dream come true IMHO.

Amen, brother, Amen :)

Stefano.

Re: Please test catalog entity resolver (mac osx passes)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> David Crossley a écrit :
>
> > ...There are two samples at
> > http://localhost:8888/samples/catalog/welcome
> >

> Hi David,
>
> catalog-demo works fine here (mac osx 10.2.3, JDK 1.4.1_01) as far as I
> can tell: all five entities in catalog-demo.xml are resolved correctly,
> as well as the ones in the footer.

If you can see the page at all, then it is working.

> sdocbook-demo looks fine too after the required configuration, I see
> three sections and the cocoon logo on the page.

That is great news Bertrand. Thanks for taking the time to test.

By the way, how is your new Mac going (says me jealously)?

--David