Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/01/07 09:51:40 UTC

PMC volunteers for mailing list moderation?

Hi,

Could we have 1-2 additional volunteers from the Flex PMC to moderate
the project's mailing lists? I'm going to step down from that now that
Flex graduated.

If you volunteer, please let me know which email address (registered
as an alias at https://id.apache.org/) you'd like to use for that

There's some info about what that means at
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

-Bertrand

Re: PMC volunteers for mailing list moderation?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Me too, please.  aharui@adobe.com

I think I saw indications I need to be moderator as PMC Chair to do some ML
admin stuff.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Could we have 1-2 additional volunteers from the Flex PMC to moderate
> the project's mailing lists?...

Thanks to the volunteers, I've created INFRA-5743 for this.

-Bertrand