Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/22 16:12:30 UTC

Giraph integration with Tinkerpop

Hi all,

Is there a JIRA number for this project? I would be also interested in
applying to work on this project if it is more important for the
Giraph community.

Renato M.

Re: Giraph integration with Tinkerpop

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Big +1 on that one. That is why Gora is there for my friend ;)
It would be nice to have other projects use it as well.

Renato M.

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
I created an issue here:

--