Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mark Shen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/30 16:33:23 UTC

Mustella?

Hi.

Mustella is a test tool for Flex.

Recently many emails is about it. but no basic information

May I get some detail information about it? I do not have any idea about it.

Please send me some URL if you have.

Thanks

Mark

Re: Mustella?

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark

You'll find more information about mustella on the apache flex wiki page
->  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview

cyrill

Re: Mustella?

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
Here's the link to the Mustella Wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview

It is also linked from the Apache Flex page.

--peter