Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by fa...@hotmail.com on 2009/06/16 17:44:02 UTC

a nutch Chinese language processing problem

I want to extend nutch's Chinese processing ability. They say it's better to use a language plugin for Chinese.

Will anybody tell me how to create such a plugin? By the way, I am using nutch 1.0.

Thank you very much!

Re: a nutch Chinese language processing problem

Posted by "joel.gump" <bi...@gmail.com>.
please check nutch wiki. there are detail tutorial on how to create a
plugin for nutch.