Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by frannack Guimard <fr...@hotmail.com> on 2008/03/27 18:28:24 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_jk, worker.properties reload

Hello,

I'm using mod_jk to load balance my tomcat instances. Everything is working fine (load balancing, fail over and fall back). But the problem is when I want to add a new instances of Tomcat to the load balancer list. I have a cgi script that update the worker.properties but then I need to restart Apache HTTP Server. Does any one knows a way to make Apache (or mod_jk) reload that file so I don't have to restart Apache?

Thank you

Franck