Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruben DF <rd...@yahoo.es> on 2006/01/17 19:15:42 UTC

some problems about building and deploying kandula

Hi,I'm a student from Madrid (Spain) and I have some
problems about building and deploying Kandula.

At first, I downloaded subversion Kandula (kandula_1)
and I have not jta.conf and endpoints.conf, is it
correct?

I built the kandula-0.1-snapshot.jar. Afterwards, the
user guide says that I have to copy j2ee.jar,
addressing.jar & jotm-*.jar files from
%KANDULA_HOME%/target/lib, well, I haven't any of
those files and I dont know why. My files are:

addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar
axis-1.3.jar
axis-ant-1.3.jar
axis-jaxrpc-1.3.jar
axis-saaj-1.3.jar
commons-discovery-0.2.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
geronimo-j2ee-1.0-M4.jar
geronimo-kernel-1.0-M4.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-rc4.jar
geronimo-transaction-1.0-M4.jar
junit-3.8.1.jar
wsdl4j-1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar

I have not followed the next steps. Could it be this
user guide were an old version? It seems that this
user guide is only valid to cvs files,instead svn
files, isn't it?

Thanks