Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 12:15:39 UTC

which is better : form reducer or Driver

I am emiting 'A' value and 'B' value from reducer.

I need to do further calculations also.
which is a better way?
1. Do all remamining computations within reducer , after emiting
or
2.Do remaining computation In driver: read A and B value from part file and
do further computations.

Pls suggest a better way.

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B

*Junior Developer*

*Amrita Center For Cyber Security*

* Amritapuri.www.amrita.edu/cyber/ <http://www.amrita.edu/cyber/>*

Re: which is better : form reducer or Driver

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
ok i will check them in both ways :)

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.