Posted to user@spark.apache.org by b0c1 <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/07 03:32:02 UTC

unit test

Hi!

I have two question:
1.
I want to test my application. My app will write the result to elasticsearch
(stage 1) with saveAsHadoopFile. How can I write test case for it? Need to
pull up a MiniDFSCluster? Or there are other way?

My application flow plan:
Kafka => Spark Streaming (enrich) -> Elasticsearch => Spark (map/reduce) ->
HBase

2.
Can Spark read data from elasticsearch? What is the prefered way for this?

b0c1