Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Kristian Köhler <kr...@googlemail.com> on 2009/04/01 15:48:56 UTC

Felix and AOP

Hi

I want to use AOP within an OSGi based application and found "Equinox
Aspects". Is there an option to configure AOP within Felix?

Thanks!

Kristian

Re: Felix and AOP

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Well, from your other message, your bundle imports com.aspectj.runtime,
but not com.aspectj.lang. I am not sure if this is an issue or not, but
it makes me wonder.

Whether a bundle is started or not, should not impact class loading and
you were getting a class loading error in your other message.

-> richard

Re: Felix and AOP

Posted by "Chris. A" <mo...@wanadoo.fr>.
Hello,

Re: Felix and AOP

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Re: Felix and AOP

Posted by Kristian Köhler <kr...@googlemail.com>.
Hi

Re: Felix and AOP

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/1 Kristian Köhler <kr...@googlemail.com>

> Hi
>
> I want to use AOP within an OSGi based application and found "Equinox
> Aspects". Is there an option to configure AOP within Felix?

what sort of AOP do you want - load-time weaving or dynamic proxies?  do you
want to use a specific AOP framework?

Thanks!

> Kristian

Cheers, Stuart