Posted to user@storm.apache.org by bigdata hadoop <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/06 16:54:59 UTC

POM.xml error in MAC

Hi Everyone

I am trying to run my same project of creating storm topology in MAC which
worked fine in windows whereas getting errors at POM in MAC. I haven't
changed any code! PFA of the screenshots for the errors, its downloading
all the dependencies except the following

Hadoop-HDFS,

Hadoop-client,

Hive-Hcatalog-core,

hive-cli,

hive-hcatalog-streaming,

zookeeper.

I will appriciate any help!

Thank you

Re: POM.xml error in MAC

Posted by bigdata hadoop <ha...@gmail.com>.
I think this link might help me. Thanks for sharing. I will try to build
through this link and get back to you if necessary. Thanks for helping!

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Grant Overby (groverby) <groverby@cisco.com

Re: POM.xml error in MAC

Posted by "Grant Overby (groverby)" <gr...@cisco.com>.
[...]

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/est2014/logo_06.png?ct=1398192119726]

Grant Overby
Software Engineer
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>
groverby@cisco.com<ma...@cisco.com>
Mobile: 865 724 4910

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif] Think before you print.

From: bigdata hadoop <ha...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, April 6, 2015 at 11:31 AM
To: "Grant Overby (groverby)" <gr...@cisco.com>>
Subject: Re: POM.xml error in MAC

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Grant Overby (groverby) <gr...@cisco.com>> wrote:
The first [ERROR] line is truncated. That line should tell you what dependencies are missing.

Idea is showing hive.version property is missing (its red). Where are you setting those properties for maven?
[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/est2014/logo_06.png?ct=1398192119726]

Grant Overby
Software Engineer
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>
groverby@cisco.com<ma...@cisco.com>
Mobile: 865 724 4910<tel:865%20724%204910>

Re: POM.xml error in MAC