Posted to users@maven.apache.org by to...@gi-de.com on 2008/03/05 13:00:14 UTC

dependency:copy always creates new timestamp

Hi,

to create the delivery version of our whole system, I use
"dependency:copy" and "dependency:copy-dependencies"
to copy the jars, ears, wars and so on from our internal repository into a
defined directory structure.

<productVersion>
        Install
                Module-A
                        xyz.war
                Module-B
                        xyz.ear
        Documentation
                *.doc

Every time I start the "delivery build", the copied artifacts get new
timestamps - although the version hasn´t changed in between.

I couldn´t find any property "keep original timestamp" to set for the
goals "copy" or "copy-dependencies".

Is there a way?

Thanx, Torsten

Antwort: RE: dependency:copy always creates new timestamp

Posted by to...@gi-de.com.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP-154

"Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>
05.03.2008 17:04
Bitte antworten an
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>

An
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
RE: dependency:copy always creates new timestamp

Currently no. I use the plexus-utils copyFile which copies the stream
contents. To copy the file and preserve the timestamp would require some
changes. Can you file a jira?