Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Mark Line <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 17:01:36 UTC

Squiggly or spelling lib/tools

Hi everyone,

I don't suppose anyone knows if "squiggly" (
<http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/squiggly/releasenotes.html>
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/squiggly/ ) was randomly donated to
Apache as well as the Flex SDK? Bit wishful thinking I know.

It hasn't been updated for a while and I really needed support for some
extra languages. I was hoping I could update/add them myself.

Or if anyone knows the person(s) at  Adobe who was creating the lib? Is it
dead?

Thanks

Mark

RE: Squiggly or spelling lib/tools

Posted by Mark Line <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex

I would be quite nice to give something back after using it all these years,
even if it isn't in the main Flex sdk.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--
Alex Harui