Posted to users@maven.apache.org by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/07/23 15:48:39 UTC

commons-io-1.3.2 repository

Hi

I'm configuring a new workstation and installed maven
a few minutes ago

I'm trying to compile a project of mine in this new
workstation

It downloaded all deps from repostories except
common-io 1.3.2

I tryied to install manually but I get an error :

[0] inside the definition for plugin:
'maven-install-plugin'specify the following:

<configuration>
  <file>VALUE</file>
</configuration>

-OR-

on the command line, specify: '-Dfile=VALUE'

I have no idea where tihs came from and never had this
error before

Does any one knows a repository where I can get
commons-io-1.3.2 ?

Re: commons-io-1.3.2 repository

Posted by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br>.
I'm soory

I already installed in my local repository

[]s