Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yudi Setyawan <ys...@nwa.iao.co.id> on 2003/08/01 06:22:40 UTC

Run-time creatiing component

Hi all,

I am new to tapestry.
What I want to know is how to create component at run-time that bound to
a class?
I have tried using the PageLoader.createImplicitComponent, no errors but
the component is not displayed.

Thanks and Regards,
Yudy;)

RE: Run-time creatiing component

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Why are you trying to do this?

Because of page pooling and load sharing between servers in a cluster, what you are describing is
very tricky, and not built into the framework.

More likely, what you want to accomplish is already in the framework, so why don't you tell us what
that is.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components