Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/24 13:25:08 UTC

releasing using maven

I found the correct documentation for releasing maven projects using
the apache nexus staging repo

http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGSITE-79

I will have a look at this this evening.

--
http://www.somatik.be

releasing a snapshot

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Francis,

If you don't get any reply from the maven guys then I would send an email describing your problem to the empire-db-private list. Maybe one of our mentors (Martijn or Henning) can help.

Regards
Rainer

Re: releasing using maven

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.