Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by mYLists <em...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/06 19:14:22 UTC

[users@httpd] compile error server/mpm//lib.la

[1]: *** No rule to make target `server/mpm//lib.la', needed by `httpd'.
Stop.

i'm trying to compile apache 2.4.7. the ./configure process runs without
error. when i run make i'm getting the above error message.

google search didn't turn up much to help me correct this.

if you need the config.nice script or ?? let me know

Re: [users@httpd] compile error server/mpm//lib.la

Posted by eMyListsDDg <em...@gmail.com>.
Hello Srinivasa,

linux/fedora 20

3.12.8-300.fc20.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Jan 16 01:07:50 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

thanks

Posted by Srinivasa Rao Katta <sk...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by eMyListsDDg <em...@gmail.com>.
i'm using GNU Make 3.82