Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net> on 2010/12/30 21:35:49 UTC

Drawing in SWT or WPF

Hi all,

Quick question - anyone have any experience with drawing shapes in SWT or WPF? In Java2D, a stroke overlaps the edge of the shape - half of the stroke is inside the shape and half is outside. I'm wondering how this is handled in other toolkits. Do the same rules apply? If anyone knows the answer, I'd appreciate your insight.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Drawing in SWT or WPF

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.