Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rolando Pablos Sánchez <rp...@tid.es> on 2003/01/14 15:31:38 UTC

elements order

I have a wsdl file where there is a type definition like this:
<xs:complexType name="submitReqType">
  <xs:complexContent>
   <xs:extension base="tns:genericRequestType">
    <xs:sequence>
     </xs:sequence>
   </xs:extension>
  </xs:complexContent>
 </xs:complexType>

"genericRequestType"  is also a sequence type.

My problem is: the "genericRequestType" sequence elements must be serialize before the "submitReqType" ones. And in fact, they are serialize afterwards.
It is strange because it is generated a java class that extends another one and I think the parent must be serialized before.

If you know something about this subject, please let me know.

P.D.: I can not convert the "genericRequestType" in the child class to reverse the order, because I use the "genericRequestType" as extension base for others types.