Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Gaston Dombiak <ga...@jivesoftware.com> on 2007/01/26 00:51:32 UTC

The other error when using SSL

Oh, I forgot to mention this other error that is less frequent than the
other one.

2007.01.25 17:36:20
[org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.exceptionCaught(Connect
ionHandler.java:103)]

java.lang.IllegalStateException

        at
org.apache.mina.filter.support.SSLHandler.decrypt(SSLHandler.java:425)

        at
org.apache.mina.filter.support.SSLHandler.messageReceived(SSLHandler.jav
a:297)

        at
org.apache.mina.filter.SSLFilter.messageReceived(SSLFilter.java:392)

        at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageRece
ived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:362)

As I said...any help is greatly appreciated. :-)

Regards,

  -- Gato