Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Song Khai Tan (songkhaitan)" <so...@micron.com> on 2021/01/05 08:37:22 UTC

RE: [EXT] Re: Jmeter Proxy

Micron Confidential

Hi,

Regarding the jmeter proxy issue,
In command prompt, I enter
jmeter -E https -H http://xxxx.com -P xx -u xxxx -a xxxx

In the JMeter Plugins Manager,
I receive an error,
Java.net.UnknownHostException: http://xxxx.com

Is this a correct way to specify a proxy?
Can you show the complete step on how to do it if possible?
Thanks.

Micron Confidential

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 05.01.2021 09:37, schrieb Song Khai Tan (songkhaitan):
> Micron Confidential
>
> Hi,
>
> Regarding the jmeter proxy issue,
> In command prompt, I enter
> jmeter -E https -H http://xxxx.com -P xx -u xxxx -a xxxx
>
> In the JMeter Plugins Manager,
> I receive an error,
> Java.net.UnknownHostException: http://xxxx.com
>
> Is this a correct way to specify a proxy?

Seems not ;)

At https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#proxy_server
you can seen an example on how to specify the hostname.

You have to leave out the protocol-part. "... -H xxxx.com ..." is
probably better.

Felix

(Who has never tried using the plugins behind a proxy)