Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by John Fak <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/06 20:51:43 UTC

Oracle - replicate base table to another DB

Just have a basic flow replicating a few columns of 1 table - revisting
nifi.

[image: image.png]

Source config is simple

[image: image.png]

*Not sure why IM getting  ORA - 01861 'literal does not match format
string'*

Destination table DEF

[image: image.png]

RAW FLOW FILE EXAMPLE

[ {
  "TIMESTAMP" : "2018-11-13 06:04:07.0",
  "OS_USERNAME" : "SYSTEM",
  "USERNAME" : "SADMIN",
  "TERMINAL" : "HSPWCLA001",
  "OWNER" : null,
  "OBJ_NAME" : null,
  "ACTION" : "100",
  "SQL_TEXT" : null
} ]

Re: Oracle - replicate base table to another DB

Posted by John Fak <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt
think its just the default

[image: image.png]