Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Darwish <ot...@progressoft.com> on 2016/05/12 10:49:12 UTC

ZookeeperRoutePolicy failover support

Hi ,

Is there any way to configure ZK route policy to use multiple URLs ( ZK
servers )  ?

Thanks

-----
Othman Darwish
ProgressSoft Corp.

Re: ZookeeperRoutePolicy failover support

Posted by Minh Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I’ve seen a property called servers on the ZooKeeperConfiguration class. You can customise it on the ZooKeeperEndpoint directly. I haven’t tried it myself though