Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by jcvidal <jc...@improve.fr> on 2009/07/08 17:26:15 UTC

SHIRO and Flex-RPC

Hi

I'm using a Flex client using RPC and a web server with a Spring-like bean
(singleton).

Broadly speaking, when i call a method in Flex (says 'doit()'), the Flex
Servlet calls the doit() method in the bean.

So, when i authenticate, i do a SecurityUtils.getSubject(), then a
subject.login(). And the Subject is stocked in the ThreadContext.

BUT, when furthermore i want to do something else (get a role for example),
i call SecurityUtils.getSubject() and the subject cames from the
ThreadContext.

There is a problem : The Thread is not the same during the two calls, so at
the second time, the SecurityUtils.getSubject() returns a "empty" subject.

I'm using  a DefaultSecurityManager, and obviously no JSecurityFilter.

So is there a way to fix this trouble ?

Sincerely

Jean-Charles