Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by T E Schmitz <ma...@numerixtechnology.de> on 2004/08/09 15:55:05 UTC

Re: Specify hostname upon DB connect

Hello,
I tried to implement a reconfiguration of Torque at runtime following
the advice Guy Galil kindly provided below.

I just changed the URL but I didn't manage to get this change to take
effect:

Configuration config = Torque.getConfiguration();
config.setProperty(urlKey, newValue);
Torque.setConfiguration(config);

What do I need to do to get the new config property value to take effect
using Torque 3.1?

Regards,
Tarlika

--