Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rob Gordon <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/18 19:48:48 UTC

embed existing in PDF

Hi--

Is there a way to 'include' an existing PDF the output
stream of a FO transformation, something akin to
fo:instream-foreign-object or fo:external-graphic?

Rob

Re: embed existing in PDF

Posted by Luke Shannon <ls...@futurebrand.com>.
PDFBox is another option for extracting text from a PDF.

http://www.pdfbox.org/

It also has a merge feature I haven't played with. However, maybe you could
generate your PDF and than use PDFBox to merge it with the existing one.

Luke

Re: embed existing in PDF

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.