Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2015/06/24 13:15:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Aries subsystem-api, subsystem-core and subsystem-bundle 2.0.1

Hi,

I'm calling a vote on the following Aries Subsystem modules:

subsystem-api 2.0.1
subsystem-core 2.0.1
subsystem-bundle 2.0.1

The main new feature of this release is compliance with the OSGi R6
Enterprise Subsystems specification (currently under vote, available
as proposed final draft: http://www.osgi.org/Specifications/Drafts).

Additionally the following bug was fixed:
ARIES-1307 - mandatory matching directive on exported packages cause
all importers to fail

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1026

More information about Aries Subsystems:
http://aries.apache.org/modules/subsystems.html

Please vote:

 +1 Approve the release
 -1 Do not approve the release (please explain why)

Best regards,

David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries subsystem-api, subsystem-core and subsystem-bundle 2.0.1

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
With 5 +1's this vote passes.

I have promoted the artifacts.

David

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Tom

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries subsystem-api, subsystem-core and subsystem-bundle 2.0.1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries subsystem-api, subsystem-core and subsystem-bundle 2.0.1

Posted by da...@apache.org.
Here's my +1

David

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries subsystem-api, subsystem-core and subsystem-bundle 2.0.1

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

--