Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tony White <to...@worldlingo.com> on 2001/12/05 06:31:32 UTC

Apache 2 + PHP4 + Cookies problem.

Hi there,

I am just wondering if there is any problems been reported/noticed in the
handling (setting) of cookies when using Apache 2.0.28 + php4 (cvs build).
If not I would like to report a problem with it.  Basically I am trying to
get a small PHP forum running (Using XMBForum) but I cannot get it to login.
I did a quick check and found that not all the cookies that the server was
supposed to send could be found on my computer, only the last one was
actually present.  I have posted for help on the board creators site and
they suggested that it could be a problem with Apache2 as they have found a
few of the people that used apache2 experienced problems trying to use the
forum code.
I installed Apache 1.3.22 and everything works fine, so I guess it is a
problem with cookies under Apache2.

(If you are wanting further details please let me know... been a long day to
sort this out... grrr).

Cheers
Tony