Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by MRS JOY SANTOS <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/19 17:29:59 UTC

URGNET REPLY

Dear Sir, Greetings of the day and how are today?i believe very well. I am a widow from Angola.I am currently residing in Nigeria with my family as refegue.This is as a result of the civil war in my country which resulted to the death of my husband and my first daughter. You were introduced to me by a very close foreign associate who assured me of your readiness to assist my family in my investment venture. She gave me your particulars and asked me to contact you immediately. The issue is that i am a widow with children who inherited a legal WILL to the value of $27.7 Million from my late husband. I wish to invest this sum in your company or any other profitable business to be guided by you.You are the last hope of this family in this business venture as was suggested by my friend. My main motive of contacting you was because of the political stability and security to life and property in your country. I will appreciate company with stability and growth potentials, also with minimal tax deductions for foreign investors. I will be very willing to s end to you my family profiles as soon as i receive your acceptance mail. You should please send to me your company and personal profiles, including some investment hints in your country. Thanks for your prompt reply and you should please send your reply to my Email address above.For prompt discussion your telephone/fax numbers is needed as well. MRS. joy SANTOS