Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Sathunuri, Hariprasad (US - Arlington)" <hs...@deloitte.com> on 2012/01/11 19:36:50 UTC

Exception names in WSDL

Hi All,

I am new to AXIS2 and got couple of questions  as mentioned below on Fault names in AXIS2  generated WSDLS :

1.     When I create a .aar file using Service Archiver plugin version 1.3.0 (generating service xml automatically) , it is adding the service name before  my exception name.

For example: My service name is AwardService, Exception it throws is InvalidInputException.

In WSDL fault name is becoming    AwardServiceInvalidInputException.

Is there a way to avoid adding service name in front of fault name?

2.      I created a stub from the generated WSDL using code generator plugin 1.3.0 and it is adding exception0 at the end of name of exception, so my final exception name is becoming AwardServcieInvalidInputExceptionException0 in the stub. Is there any way to avoid  this ?

Thanks in advance,

Hari

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1