Posted to users@maven.apache.org by khote <kh...@mminternet.com> on 2003/11/25 04:04:36 UTC

Re: specify a different properties file rather than build.properties file

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/libs/util/tags.html

Be sure you have
  xmlns:util="jelly:util"
in your <project> tag, then

<util:properties file="build-qa.properties" trim="true" />

You can do this right after the <project> tag, or in some kind of <goal
name="init"> type of thing that everybody prereqs.

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
You'd be wanting pom.groupId and pom.artifactId

pom.id question