Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sanjeev Hiremath <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/30 00:57:34 UTC

workBench - Palette-Javascript Erro

Hi All,
   Have you anybody tried Palette example from
workbench example from latest CVS.(Tapestry
-3.0beta1).??

I am getting javascript error and in IE the error says
line: 185
char: 11
Error: expected '('

Can someone help me to resolve this error please or is
this something to do with browser setting!

I tried the same with IE 5.0/5.5 & NS 7.0 with no
luck!

looking forward for +ve reply.

Regards

RE: vlib