Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Nagarjuna Kanamarlapudi <nk...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/06 11:23:36 UTC

build fails for apache phoenix

Hi Phoenix Dev Team,

I cloned the apache phoenix project and tried to build the project using
the command  mvn clean compile. But seemingly, the build fails with the
below error.
Am I missing something here ? Can some one help me here ?

[INFO] Finished at: 2016-12-06T16:34:11+05:30
[INFO] Final Memory: 68M/884M
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project phoenix-flume: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.phoenix:phoenix-flume:jar:4.10.0-HBase-1.2-SNAPSHOT: Could not
find artifact
org.apache.phoenix:phoenix-core:jar:tests:4.10.0-HBase-1.2-SNAPSHOT in
apache release (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/)
-> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :phoenix-flume

Regards,
Nagarjuna K

Re: build fails for apache phoenix

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.