Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2023/05/15 14:39:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add GitHub Discussions?

Hi all,

So, my PR for infra just got merged and we can now customize the auto-generated emails sent for GitHub Discussions … so now I would like to hear your thoughts on if we want to enable GitHub Discussions for PLC4X

I would be in favor for it.

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Add GitHub Discussions?

Posted by Sebastian Rühl <sr...@apache.org>.
+1 sure go for it

- Sebastian

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I personally started using GitHub Discussions and I am really a fan of it
as it seamlessly integrates with our code repository.

Especially as Confluence is not so visible and the linking and switching
from an article to an issue and vice versa.

So I am in favor as well. Plus we would have really everything in one place.

Lukas

Posted by Ben Hutcheson <be...@gmail.com>.
+1   I see no reason not to.

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@fzi.de>.