Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by 柳尘 <yu...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/19 06:01:38 UTC

[DISCUSS] RIP-53 Producer idempotent send

Hi, RocketMQ Community,
This question is about the producer idempotent send, the purpose is to do
it by setting up a transaction coordinator

We have written the proposal and you and see it by the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nResLevPbeGmKwSQiId_jw0tfBhJtoPZTduOQL3qxNg/edit

[ RIP-53 Producer idempotent send ]

Please reply to this email if you have any questions

Re: [DISCUSS] RIP-53 Producer idempotent send

Posted by 柳尘 <yu...@gmail.com>.
From this, I think producerId + epoch can guarantee the order of sending or
consuming the same message

柳尘 <yu...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月21日周五 11:12写道: