Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by David Forsythe <df...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/07 23:54:18 UTC

Shepherd for a couple of tickets?

Hi,

Would anyone be able to shepherd these two tickets? They're pretty simple:

I've already got reviews up for both, but I think the current shepherd is
out of town. If someone only has time for one, MESOS-4502 is a bummer for
anyone else who wants to dev on FreeBSD (or another system that doesn't
have bash in /bin).

Thanks!

--
David