Posted to user@storm.apache.org by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/01 23:38:45 UTC

Re: Error in submitting Topology

Nathan , i tried searching WordCountTopology in storm-starter
wrote this command
user@ubuntu:~/Storm/storm-0.8.2$ jar -tf storm-starter.jar
and got
storm-starter/src/jvm/storm/starter/WordCountTopology.java

Posted by Nathan Leung <nc...@gmail.com>.
No, maven can manage the entire project life cycle including compilation
and packaging into a jar file.

Posted by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nathan Leung <nc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com>.