Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/28 06:45:31 UTC

Re: Session cookie in ADB client HTTP request

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Jason Wells <ja...@wells.me> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I used wsdl2java to generate an ADB client that goes against a stateful
> service in Axis2. When I call service operations with the client, the
> JSESSIONID that the server sends in the HTTP responses aren't maintained in
> its requests, so the server opens a new session with each request. How can I
> configure the client to maintain the session? In other words, I want to do
> what it looks like you can do in Axis1 with these settings:
>
> Stub.setMaintainSession(true);
> Stub._setProperty(Call.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY, new Boolean(true));

in axis2
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setManageSession(true);

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Session cookie in ADB client HTTP request

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Please see this sample

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Session cookie in ADB client HTTP request

Posted by Jason Wells <ja...@wells.me>.

Posted by Jason Wells <ja...@wells.me>.
Hi Amila,