Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2018/09/01 01:40:10 UTC

Re: Retiring Airflow Gitter?

Great feedback. There is an overwhelming interest in moving Gitter to
Slack. Just curious: for the folks who set up Slack for other Apache
projects, did you go via an Apache Infra ticket?

-s

Re: Retiring Airflow Gitter?

Posted by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>.
@anirudh @barni could you guys add whoever manages the k8s slack please?

Re: Retiring Airflow Gitter?

Posted by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 on slack, especially if we can have multiple channels. There's something
really great about being able to ask questions in specialized mini
communities (i.e. #celery-executor or #kubernetes-executor). It also makes
it way easier for subject matter experts to respond to relevant questions.

Re: Retiring Airflow Gitter?

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Right..

Re: Retiring Airflow Gitter?

Posted by Scott Halgrim <sc...@zapier.com.INVALID>.
Data point of one here, but I prefer Slack to Gitter because I have Slack open all day anyway. The only time I think to open Gitter is when I have a question about Airflow

Re: Retiring Airflow Gitter?

Posted by Shah Altaf <me...@gmail.com>.

Re: Retiring Airflow Gitter?

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.