Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by sgjava <sg...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/14 18:49:51 UTC

org.apache.tomee.embedded.Container setting http port doesn't work now

org.apache.tomee.embedded.Container sets http port to 23880 regardless of
using Configuration().randomHttpPort(); or Configuration().http(8080); I use
7.0.0-SNAPSHOT and built from source.

Re: org.apache.tomee.embedded.Container setting http port doesn't work now

Posted by Steve Goldsmith <sg...@gmail.com>.
OK, will add to my test app and report back :)

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Try to reproduce it on github maybe. I have 3 apps using it and all green.
> Le 14 août 2015 11:00, "sgjava" <sg...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> > Ok, now it deploys, but still getting 403:
> >
> > container = new
> > Container(configuration).deployClasspathAsWebApp("/masblaster/", new
> > File("src/main/webapp"));
> >

> > --

Steven P. Goldsmith

Re: org.apache.tomee.embedded.Container setting http port doesn't work now

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
new Container(config).deployClasspathAsWeapp()?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

only happens if the config you give the container is ignored - ie not
passed through the constructor or setup is not called.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>