Posted to user@hive.apache.org by 张添淇 <15...@163.com> on 2021/11/08 02:41:56 UTC

spark sql version 2.4.8 can't collect totalSize on hive version 3.1.4

Hi,
      when I use spark version 2.4.0-cdh6.3.1, hive version 2.1.1-cdh6.3.1. The code is

       The traversal result shows that the totalsize field exists in the table properties.

       But when I use spark version 2.4.8 and hive version 3.1.2 There is no totalsize field in the result table properties traversed by the same code. I'd like to ask you how to get the correct totalsize information under sparkversion 2.4.8 and hive version 3.1.2

      plx help me ,thx .

Best  Regards