Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by KL OOI <oo...@HotPOP.com> on 2003/04/22 11:15:02 UTC

APPLET cannot load from Tomcat

Hi all,

I have a jsp page which need to load an applet (Clock.class).
I put my jsp page and applet class on TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\chat

But when I load my jsp page. I cannot load the applet. Please help.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>A Simple Program</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Here is the output of my program:
<APPLET CODE="Clock.class" CODEBASE="/chat" WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=40>
</APPLET>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Regards,
KL

Re: APPLET cannot load from Tomcat

Posted by Holger Klawitter <li...@klawitter.de>.
Am Dienstag, 22. April 2003 11:15 schrieb KL OOI:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a jsp page which need to load an applet (Clock.class).
> I put my jsp page and applet class on TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\chat
>
> But when I load my jsp page. I cannot load the applet. Please help.
>
> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
> <TITLE>A Simple Program</TITLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> Here is the output of my program:
> <APPLET CODE="Clock.class" CODEBASE="/chat" WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=40>
> </APPLET>
> </BODY>

The code attribute has to be the *Classname*, not the *Filename of the class*.
You jsp page should emit something like
	<APPLET CODE="Clock" .....

Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards
	Holger Klawitter
--
lists@klawitter.de