Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rodrigo Reyes <ro...@instaservi.com> on 2003/02/19 21:52:32 UTC

Migrating to TDK 2.2 causes a dbcp error...

Hi all,

We are migrating our app to TDK 2.2 from the 2.1 version. Everything works
fine now, except the DB connection. We get this error :

java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.ja
va:110)

I guess it is a conflict between the libraries in tdk2.2 and those in 2.1.
Please correct me if you have other idea of what the cause of the error is.
If it is a problem with the libraries, do you know what jars should I change
or remove?.

Thanks,

Rodrigo.

Re: Migrating to TDK 2.2 causes a dbcp error...

Posted by Otto Cordero <oc...@sipecom.com>.
Hi, I am working with Rodrigo on this issue, so I am going to answer this
one...

We are not using torque at all, it is a problem  in DBCP. We tested the same
app in a Windows machine with TDK2.2 and it worked ok, but when we tried to
move it to our linux server it shows the previously mentioned error. We are
currently trying to look if there is something different in the set of jars
we are using.

Thanks,

Otto.

Posted by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl>.