Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/29 19:08:00 UTC

2.8 release candidate

2.8.0rc1? I think we need to get this out as soon as possible. Are
their any outstanding blockers?

My understanding is that the Android issues have been resolved, and
that the untagged platforms just need to be tagged.

BlackBerry and (I believe) iOS are ready to go

- Lorin

Re: 2.8 release candidate

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Note that I've been putting effort into updating the release wiki (
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CuttingReleases) as well as including
specific action items in the sub-tasks of the JIRA release parent bug (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3464).

Before marking tasks as fixed, please add comments to the issues to let
everyone know that they have been complete (e.g. say what you tested, say
that you checked for app-hello-world updates, say that you've gone through
JIRA, etc).

For BlackBerry, we still have
CB-3442<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3442> as
a blocker (rename cordova-VERSION.js -> cordova.js).

Re: 2.8 release candidate

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
I've been MIA all week at jsconf/vacation so don't count on me to run
through testing/tagging the CLI. I'm back in action on Monday.

Re: 2.8 release candidate

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.8 release candidate

Posted by Benn Mapes <be...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.8 release candidate

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
iOS looks good.  I ran mobile-spec auto and manual tests this morning.

-James Jong

Re: 2.8 release candidate

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
tagging BB straight away