Posted to user@ant.apache.org by hi...@accenture.com on 2005/07/08 15:20:04 UTC

and listeners: incompatibility?

Hi all;
I am using the -listener net.sf.antcontrib.perf.AntPerformanceListener option from antcontrib and at the same time i wanted to record the output of my antscripts to a log file(i don't use the -logfile option because i want the output to be recorded on console and stored in a file at the same time).
Well it seems that running <record> ans this listener together does not work.
Any ideas?
Any help would be warmly welcome!

Hind.

Posted by Juergen Hermann <jh...@web.de>.
On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:20:04 +0200, hind.lwahhabi@accenture.com wrote:

>I am using the -listener net.sf.antcontrib.perf.AntPerformanceListener option
from antcontrib and at the same time i wanted to record the output of my
antscripts to a log file(i don't use the -logfile option because i want the
output to be recorded on console and stored in a file at the same time).

It's not fully portable (but there is Cygwin), so why not just use "|tee log"?

Ciao, Jürgen