Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se> on 2005/10/20 22:41:31 UTC

Wrong element on the Maven model site

Hello

First I would like to congratulate the whole Maven team on the release
of Maven 2.0!

I have not been involved in testing the betas, so I'm now starting to
try out Maven 2. To start with I need to convert my project.xml to
pom.xml. In doing this I found an error on the site at:
   http://maven.apache.org/maven2/maven-model/maven.html

That page contains the element <prerequisite> which according to the xsd
should really be <prerequisites>. I tried to find the source for this
page, to create a patch. I guess that this is the file in question:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/maven-model/maven.mdo?rev=321000&view=markup

But that file seems to be correct, so perhaps something just needs to be
regenerated?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Wrong element on the Maven model site

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.
Done.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MODELLO-40

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.