Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2017/07/31 06:09:49 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Daily calculation - Interests and charges

Hi Adriana,

I have created the same charge (considering 10% of interest charged daily)
here on demo instance:

https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewcharge/164

And also check the screenshot:

You can change the charge configuration as you wish by editing Charge
calculation type and Amount.

Thanks
Santosh

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 3:53 AM, Adriana Pinto <ad...@bowpi.com>
wrote:

> Hi Community.
>
> Our team has been developing over the platform, and it’s really
> interesting.
>
> Actually, we have a special case, which has demanded us the
> daily-calculation of interests in our loans.
>
> How? Every loan are calculated with a nominal rate and Declining Balance,
> and it’s ok; but at late repayments we need to calculate the overdue
> charges DAILY.
>
> For example:
>
> Overdue interests are 217.11, and the rate for overdue charges is 10%.
> Then, the moratorium per day would be (217.11*10%*1/360), and it would be
> *accumulated* till the day the repayment occurs.
>

> Is there any way of configuring this calculation and having evidence of it.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Adriana Pinto

Thanks  and Regards
Santosh Math