Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Deepesh Jain <De...@intiqua.com> on 2002/11/07 05:03:16 UTC

Help Required in LOG4j

Hi,

We are developing the project and in the same we will use Log4J for logging.
We will have the multi server environment.
My query is
1)How  I will log my statements into one file resides on one server using
log4J when my application run on multiple servers?

I want to log statements into different files based on modules.Files name
will be decided at run time based on the part of application I want to log.
2)How I will give the name of the file at run time using log4J?

Thanks in advance I will appriciate a quick response.

Regards,

Deepesh

            INTIQUA International
    Intelligent Solutions, Quality Execution

Note: The information and data contained in this message (and attachments)
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure to any
party or parties apart from the intended recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.